Haiphong’s old name is Ninh Hai. On July 19, 1888, Haiphong was officially formed by combining Ninh Hai Port and some coastal districts of HaiDuong province. Following the speedy development, Haiphong nowadays is cropping up many new modern buildings, shopping malls, and entertainment areas but still keeps the typical architectures via many generations. Let pop in some old pictures to see how Haiphong’s ancient sceneries in one decade ago.

1. The follower stalls

2. Haiphong Port

3. Quay Bridge

4. Cement Factory

5. Minh Khai Street

6. Frenches Finance Company